Sinister: i'd rather be thin than famous...

angela _ unloveable_ at xxx.com
Sat Mar 23 06:50:44 GMT 2002

actually no that's not true...i have no desire to be thin. i just like
quoting kerouac.

anyway...i got my tickets to see b&s in atlanta, and its really consuming
much too much of my thoughts...
how to get there? i live in memphis tn, and my car is shite.
where to stay? my ex boyfriend lives there but he's got him a girlfriend,
who aint too kindly to former girlfriends stayin the night.

so i was thinking much too much about it all today, when i decided it would
be neat-o to go campin in the woods or something.
the weather will be purfect.
maybe even make it in to a picnic?
yeah?
sound good?
any one else like this idea, or am i off in thinking this would work?

i mean i hate hotels & they are very costly in atlanta & they usually smell
funny and have some dead whore inside the mattress.

i think i have the transportation idea fixed too...but i wont go in to all
that.

well if you guys want to camp wif me and 3 of my friends that i lovingly
bought tickets for(aren't i a sweetie?) then let me know and we can work out
the details and find a good place to park our arses after the show.

Angela

"Its a wonderful thing to push on alone toward the horizon & have it be your
own horizon & not some one else's"-Garrison Keillor