Sinister: Fingers crossed....

Jamie Harrison Jamie at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 24 20:46:08 GMT 2002

....as this is my first post. I have sat in 'awe' reading the interesting
and original posts over the past two months, wondering how to follow suit.
It can't be done, so I'll just throw myself in at the deep end and hope for
the best.

Firstly, or is that secondly? I know... get on with it! A warm hello to
everyone, just a bit of an introduction here. I'm Jamie,  from Hucknall near
Nottingham and of a nervous disposition, but friendly enough all the same!

 It didn't take long for B&S to become an important part of my musical life,
after finally buying the 'Lazy Line Painter Jane' compilation last year.
This got me hooked and within a week I'd become fully conversant with all
albums and singles. I haven't seen them live yet, but intend to correct this
before too much longer.

Well, that's enough for now I think, hopefully that went ok. Line up for any
complaints!!!

Thanks for your time, I'll try to work towards something more interesting

Cheers,

Jamie.