Sinister: B&S in remix shocka!

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Sun Mar 24 23:51:49 GMT 2002

hi everybody, just a quickie for a bit of info...

apparently snow patrol released a single back in '99 called starfighter
pilot which had an accompanying cd of remixes (JPRCDS013R) including The Bad
Belle Mix.  as far as i can tell this is B&S remix.
can anybody confirm this for me as all info on the net about it is a bit
sketchy.  a swedish college radio station had it on their playlist but thats
it.
who else have belle 'n seb remixed without my knowlege?, or were you lot all
in on it and were just keeping me in the dark?
me = paranoid

also... are belle and sebastian playing glastonbury this year coz i'm going
and i really want to see them. they havent got any dates planned around the
end of june according to the website so its still a possibility [/me keeps
fingers crossed in hopeless wishful thinking]

wow! all content, that should keep the anti-diary contingent happy
Pez*

PS. are B&S up for an oscar for best soundtrack, and if not why not.
PPS. i saw 'B&S' magazine in a newsagent but it didn't stand for what you
think it stands for. it stands for Blues and Soul.
PPPS. searching for what 'B&S Magazine' was about, google also gave me these
B&Ss: Bathiya and Santhush (musicians)
Berezhnaya and Sikharulidze (ice skaters)
PPPPS. aaaargh! content overload¡¡¡¡¡ææææ梢¢¢¢µµµµµ±±±±±

Important.  Antidisclaimer.  This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature,
be confidential.  En route from me to you, it will pass across the public
Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the
way.  If you have received this message by mistake, it would be ridiculous
for me to tell you not to read it or copy to anyone else, because, let's
face it, if it's a message revealing confidential information or that could
embarrass me intensely, that's precisely what you'll do.  Who wouldn't?
Likewise, it is superfluous for me to claim copyright in the contents,
because I own that anyway, even if you print out a hard copy or disseminate
this message all over the known Universe.  I don't know why so many
corporate mail servers feel impelled to attach a disclaimer to the bottom of
every e-mail message saying otherwise.  If you don't know either, why not
e-mail your corporate lawyers and system administrators and ask them why
they insist on contributing so much to the waste of bandwidth.