Sinister: and everytime I say I landed on my coxyx, people laugh

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 25 08:40:58 GMT 2002

OHMYGAWD!  I go away for a week and there's about nine
hundred posts idling away in my inbox like a load of
corduroyed schoolkids on Swap Shop jostling for
attention behind Cheggers...  And aren't you all
E!X!C!I!T!E!D!!!

There's a new album.  Yippee!  And it's got swearing.
Cool!  That'll put the wind up the squares.  I'm sure
I used that sentence when the also-sweary TYCCASI came
out.  Memory fades with age.

Hope you had a top P!O!P time at the weekend
Tigermilking/Picnic happenings.  Reports Back please.
Thanks to Rachel FruitBapps for filling us in on the
Copenhagen do by the way.

Well done to Amykins for making the clean break.
Congratulations also seem in order for Ken if Amy
carries out her Get Fired plans.

Ken mentioned the errant ROBBOBS tape.  It's currently
with me and due to a tremendous amount of slackness
and general stress over holiday plans on my part I
haven't done a thing about it.  After a week of
snowboarding I am now re-energized enough to manage to
press the CD SYNCHRO and RECORD buttons at the same
time so hopefully the tape should soon be wanging its
way to the next rob/ert/in/yn in the chain.  Provided
I can find some bluddy songs to put on it.

Now for some list abuse - don't read between the stars
if you live outside Lahndahn...

Hello.  Has anyone got space for a fat alcoholic* B&S
fan on their sofa/floor on the night of the Brixton
Soiree?  I don't take up much space and I know how to
make toast.  Big hugs and thanks if you can.  Also:
Any pub/picnic goings on before/after the gig?
Anyone?  Hello?

*I'm not really an alcoholic.  Although I do go to a
lot of meetings and admit to being an analyst.

Hmm...  Forgot to think of anything to write after
that.

I've got some B&S posters.  I feel like a student
again.

Robster