Sinister: Say cheerio to sinister

Rebecca Wright rwr at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 25 17:37:44 GMT 2002

Well I've got to go now. Not for any mean surly reasons you
understand, just cos I'm off to Peru for 3 months *gulp*. By the time
I leave there'll be a class of jungle children who'll know all the
words to Dog on Wheels, such is my legacy!
If I find a nearby internet cafe over there I might return as a
digest person, if not I'll be back in time for all the Summer
picnics!
Thanks for making my desk job bearable with all your wonderful mails,
don't think I'd have ever made it to Copenhagen to see B&S if there
hadn't been other sinisterees willing to see them with me.

Bye now
love
Becky xx