Sinister: I don't love anyone

Bron elf-angel at xxx.com
Mon Mar 25 14:30:39 GMT 2002

i feel like i'm posting a lot, maybe i'm not,
but i could be.

anyway.  i don't care if you think i'm posting
too much, today was a day to post about.  and
tonight i had feelings that could not go
unposted.

so here it goes:

It was such a messy day:
Slush and mud and unread love,
Tired young eyes couldn’t even
Reach each other’s,
Let alone the sky.
Too many snowflakes
And flack to carry around.
If it had been up to me
This would have been a holiday
Due to inclement weather and
A pure desire for some afternoon wine.
White white white to blind us all
Shut the shutters to savor the last of
Our vision, but alas, we’d fall asleep
In the darkness if the mature ones
Had their way

Habitual love
Is overflowing from people
Around me
Dead thoughts to keep filling space
Holding on just to see
The blue of each other’s veins
In the struggle
To brace each other up
When each is really only too kind
To admit that they’re simply too
Limp for the other
Circles are ran
The same scenery starts to seem
Like a dream
But they never dream
They sleep with their eyes open
The moon can glide across their gaze
But they can’t see its light
Only each other in their corps world
Only each other out of habit

-------------

i don't love anyone, well maybe my sister, and
maybe my baby brother too...but i'm sick of
seeing (and hearing most of all) lovers who talk
about nothing to each other, and try to muster
up some reply to empty giggles with rusting
affection.  they've dated for so long, they
can't let go, they're bound to get married one
day, it's written in the stars (but they
wouldn't confess that last one because they're
too bored with each other to say something so
beautiful).  it angers me!  could you tell??
love should be something wonderful lovely the
all of all the smile that never seems to fall to
the floor no matter how many bricks of stress
and sorrow lay upon it!  so why?  WHY do people
love in vain??

i tried to put content in..

---your mountain mama sweetheart  X

***Sometimes you get shown the light in