No subject

angela _ unloveable_ at xxx.com
Tue Mar 26 07:39:44 GMT 2002

hey kids...

ok i normaly never post this much but i want to revise my last post
anouncement conserning camping out for the atlanta show in may.

it seems that this year atleast we are having very unpredictable weather in
these parts. and honestly, soggy camping sucks & so does waking up sweating
from the humidity. soooo....
it looks like i wont be camping unless god gives me an r.v. to go in.
which dosnt count as camping really, but it would still be better than a
hotel. i dont know why, i'm just really not fond of hotels.but i just might
be having to get one. CURSES!

so what i do want to do is have a picnic in peidmont park, i'm told this is
prime location for being close to everything, & "its dosnt have a lot of
cops so you can get your drink on" atleast thats what the former boyfriend
of mine tells me.

by the way....ever wonder what it would sound like if steven hawkings read
your post to sinister? well i now know...i have a really neato program on my
soundblaster software that reads your e-mails and such for you in a little
computerized voice that reminds me the little looper computer voice who says
"whos afraid of y2k?"
its a real scream, and i wish you could hear it.

so dose an atlanta sinister picnic sound better?
please let me know what you guys think.

and if any of you have yahoo messanger feel free to say hi to me there.
my log in name is shes_loosing_it

hollar at you later
_angela