Sinister: growel

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 26 14:38:20 GMT 2002

hello people,

Yey, it's all sunny and bright and i can't walk properly because the sun is
blinding my eyes!!!!!

You all seem to be having a jolly time of late, I SOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to
join the weekend celebrations but my friend came round with her baby and i
couldn't really sneak off. I even made a mini me which i was going to send
to Mark C to take with him to tigermilking, it was very cool, it had boots
and a bag with some vodka and £5 in it but when i put the head on it look
VERY scary, then it started to fall apart revealing my plastercine/wire
chest, so i aborted the whole idea.

Next time hopefully i will be there in the flesh, i cannot wait until April
3rd and am going to start drinking again for the occasion, yey, this
"keeping sober" thing is getting boring.what are the pre-post plans by the
way??????????

I really want to natter on about lots of stupid things like how i got onto
an MA course and how my life is being taken over by people called "ALEX
or  ALEC", for example, being asked out by the horrible death metal Alex
and adoring the french Alec who doesn't know i exist. It's all very boring
and non B&S related and i have realised that i have been abusing this site
lately and must stop.

I may become a lurker for a while, please think of me in an hour as i am
having my first ever filling and im not scared about the dentist bit, i
just won't be able to eat for hours AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, what if i
starve
         hannah in a big bath of jizzz