Sinister: I love you, sinister

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 26 18:02:09 GMT 2002

Sinister, sinister

Do you all believe in childhood love?  I dont mean 'puppy love', but rather,
real old school love like your parents might have.  I'm 16, I dont believe
that I could fall in love now, but then why do so many other people think
they can?

MY old best friend is also 16 and has dated her love for three years; how can
she know she is in love at 13?  Is it real?

We were reading the poem "Annabelle Lee" by Poe in literature before break
and my teacher said about the line "our love was far stronger than people
older than we, than people far wiser than we"  that she did believe in puppy
love.

Do you?

Sorry for the list abuse...

Love,