Sinister: MANCHESTER PICNIC ARRANGEMENTS

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 27 14:53:15 GMT 2002

hey kids,

ok here goes, it looks like we might be blessed with good weather so
i have high hopes. times and places are:

1pm-ish piccadilly train station

1:30 / 2pm-ish chorlton green

5:30 / 6pm-ish dry bar, oldham street

  if anyone has any problems with these times don't email me at this
address cos i'm going home for easter weekend, but i can be found at
feegrr at yahoo.co.uk

  i'm going to assume everyone has mobile communication, because full
directions to chorlton would be too wordy, suffice to say you have to
get a bus, but if anyone gets off the train and can't find us give me
a ring and i'll talk you through it. my number for any emergencies is
07796 69 20 89.

  and anyone who is coming to manchester, but can only make it for a
a drink before the gig come and meet us in the dry bar (i can also do
directions there as well if anyone needs them).

  so fingers crossed this works and happy easter everybody,

  love and picnic arrangements,
						  fiona.

p.s. anyone who is coming picniccing, don't forget sandwiches and
ribena.