Sinister: Heartbreak B&B.

-robert . candlesdie at xxx.com
Wed Mar 27 19:28:44 GMT 2002

>From: "snowy ." <snowy_theband at xxx.com>

>There's no easy cure for a broken heart.  But large quantities of alcohol
>can ease the pain on a superficial level.

Thanks so much for the past.  I'm in a similar situation, and at times it's
really too much to bear.  Hopefully I'm finally on the path to moving on
completely, but obviously at times it can be very difficult.

Well, I was planning to make a proper introduction at some point but this
seems a proper time as any.  You'll know my name when I sign off at the end,
so moving on, I live on Long Island, in New York, am 24 years old, and will
be attending the B&S show at the Hammerstein on May 5th.  I'm a relatively
new fan, so this will be my first time seeing them and obviously if anyone
can relate to how much I'm looking forward to it, you can.  I should be
rather silent here until the show, so I'll just step back and read as I have
for the past few weeks.

Bye!
-robert.