Sinister: i've got some spare tickets for brixton

nafees saeed nafees at xxx.com
Thu Mar 28 14:18:24 GMT 2002

hi,

i bought two tickets for the brixton gig but i'm going to the manchester gig
instead now.  my brother did the same and he can't make it.

basically i've got 4 tickets for brixton spare which i need to sell.   you
can have them at the price i paid for them which unfortunately means the
booking fee.  i don't want to do that, but i'd lose money otherwise.  sorry.
you'll need to get the money to me quickly if you can, because it's bank
holiday on monday.

let me know if you want them,

take care,

nafees.