Sinister: Oldmen bingo cliche

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 28 16:06:19 GMT 2002

How's things sinister?

Hope you're all well, but then how can you not be feeling happy it is Spring
time (people on the Southern hemisphere have autumn now and that's not to be
sniffled at either)?

Yes spring is finally actually here, I can tell because the big fuck-off
spiders are crawling out of their big fuck-off hideouts to my house to give
me a big fuck-off scare; and today at lunchtime I took a walk around the
pretty lake next to our place of work, and the ducks have started their
mating rituals already.

All the young drakes were there, competing for attention of the young
feminine, flapping their wings, and racing each other along the waves and
serenading their maidens on the top of their lungs.  At the end the lady
duck went for the largest drake.  Shallow, maybe, but then I suppose that's
why ducks are confined to the shallow ponds.

The two rejected male swam away, there wasn't another single female duck
around.  Too tired to cry foul, the fowls retire to sulk over the cruelty of
the world - one day they'd learn that there's no point.  No use, to be
sulking.

Anyway, Dimitra, whose name now seems synonymous with picnics (for all the
good reasons), proposed for a picnic on the Wednesday before the Brixton
gig.  Unfortunately, unless she decides to hold this next to my office in
Milton Keynes (hey, we have a lake here at least - with shagging in it, no
less, plus other filth), I'd have to send my apologies as I have to work
that day.

However, on this coming Sunday, there is a one-day concert/DJing
extraveganza organised by Track and Field called "Pow! to the people"
(yes..) at The Monarch in Camden/Chalk Farm, featuring the illustrious
Camera Obscura, no less, plus other bands.

That band itself features Stuart Murdoch's very own lady duckling
Tracy-Anne, no less, plus other members, and possibly someone from our very
own Sinister Parish, so there are even B&S connections for those of you who
are obsessed.

And everyone in London are recommended to go.  I don't know what the format
of the event (yes, the Track and Field event) is to be like, the website
says the doors open at 2pm, so maybe there's even time for a picnic
beforehand, for those of you who are inclined in that way.  It is v.close to
primrose hill.

Ducks and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: I wonder, now that all three B&S treasure hunt trophies have been
found, if the answers to the various treasure hunt clues will be revealed to
us any time soon.
P.S.2.: Why was Hannah Brown in a bath full of jizzz the last time she
posted?  I am intrigued, is it just another mystery that I'll never solve?
gets a fuck.