Sinister: Help! Canucks Need Floors

Nicola Pezolet np101 at xxx.ca
Thu Mar 28 17:55:53 GMT 2002

Hello fellow Sinisterites!

Karolyne (Milky^) and I (Humanity) from #sinister,

Are officially coming down (I mean we have tickets) from our French speaking
province of Quebec to see our beloved Belle and Sebastian down in Boston and
in New York City. And since we are relatively poor and that we don't want to
resort to staying at a McDonald's all night drinking coffee...

We were therefore wondering if anyone of you out there would have the
kindness of letting us in their humble abode and allow us to sleep on their
floor ? We are as quiet as field mice. And if for some reason you come
around Quebec City or Montreal in the future, it would be a pleasure for us
to accommodate you.

It would be really appreciated! And it would mean good karma for you, in the
end.

Waiting for a reply,

Nicola :P
np101 at videotron.ca

Karo -xxx-
memory_girl at hotmail.com

emote.org/scotlandyard (scotlandyard's e-zine)