Sinister: i have to post right now or i'll bust

Bron elf-angel at xxx.com
Thu Mar 28 07:59:03 GMT 2002

my hair isn't long enough to pull back in a
ponytail yet, so my red bandana will do.  it's
warmer today but it's just chilly enough for me
to wrap my body up in knit everything knit knot
knit    the room was getting too stuffy for me
to bleed outside my body so i unfolded my ground-
level lawn chair out on the balcony and sat
there watching cars and vans and trucks loudly
stop and go at the intersection i live at.  the
swirl of aiplanes in the air kept the sky gray
and forgetful.  yearning for alcohol, i'll just
suffice with coffee chalked full of caffiene
feed me yes! yes! get the high!! yes!  oh god
the buzz fuckin a get me a fuckin life worth
breathin about...  i let tori amos's "boys for
pele" drag through my eardrums.  i couldn't
stand it anymore, i'm sittin here in knitted
knots and a dress and some skin tight tourquoise
pants just waiting for someone to sprinkle fairy
dust on me to take me to Never Never Land cuz
i'm sure as i could ever be i've got happy
thoughts to get me there, happy thoughts to
steal the last train to clocksville by god.
what?  what am i talking about?  i wish you'd
tell me, or diagnose me, or actually please
don't do that, i don't have the moula to get you
paid for all that extensive research and yellow
days spent sitting in a library soaking up the
florescent rays from the light reflecting off
the book that said it'd take you somewhere
pretty.  i wish i could sit down with allen
ginsberg and kiss his hand.  i'd feed him some
crispy rubber pancakes and let him write for me,
i'd help support whatever habit he would sport,
and then i'd run away and leave him in my
apartment cuz i think i could be a bitch like
that right now.  the sweetest bitch in the world.

today has to end sometime.  does midnight sound
good?

---your mountain mama sweetheart  X

***Sometimes you get shown the light in
the strangest of places if you look at