Sinister: brixton. picnic.etc.etc............

Hannah Louise Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 29 19:09:36 GMT 2002

Brockwell park sounds like a great place for a picnic, mainly because i live sooo near it. I think sam's idea is best though because it will be easier for people travelling from north london, so my hand is up for that one, anyone else want to put their hand up ??????????????????????

OH i'm so excited, i have been missing too many sinister meet ups and Ken mentioned sunday, i might just have to come back a day early from my easter break. If anyone wants a roof for wednesday by the way then there is one free (by that i mean a bed, not actually a roof, jesus, why didn't i explain that in the first place).

One more thing, i got "a word in your ear" the new alfie album yesterday and OH MY GOODNESS it is WONDERFUL, i was a bit worried that it would be a bit dull and similar but it has got some CRACKING little melodies, more harmony and more instrumenty bits, at this rate it is going to be my favourite album of the summer, although i have only had it for 24 hours and i might end up hating it....., nah, maybe not.

I also got The Music and that's good too, see some of you soon yey, yey, yey love hannah