Sinister: Divine Comedy

Tim Banning fezzywig at xxx.com
Sat Mar 30 08:00:04 GMT 2002

Now, I might be mistaken, but quite a few months ago, I remember hearing a
hub-bub that The Divine Comedy had broken up.  Well, about a month ago I
bought their new CD and they seemed alive and well.  Last night I saw Ben
Folds.  Niel from divine comedy opened up for him, it was just him and his
guitar.  It was fucking awsome.  But anyway, if I didn't know who he was I
would have thought Divine Comedy was just him.  Is Divine Comedy sorta like
Nine Inch Nails where it's mainly just Trent Reznor and he gets musicians
and stuff, or is Neil a big ego mainiac and forgets to mention his band
mates?  perhaps someone can clear this up for me.

tim