Sinister: Queen Mum Addendum

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Sun Mar 31 00:32:20 GMT 2002

Xfm has just played "Demons" by Fatboy Slim featuring Macy Gray as part of
their "more suitable" music schedule. This surely shows that somebody out
there has a sense of humour - the opening lyrics appear to be "They said she
had a heart attack/ It seems the witch ain't coming back".

It's moments like this which suggest that there's somebody out there looking
after things...

love

Asm.x

P.S. !!!STOP PRESS!!! As I'm pressing send, what song appears on Xfm, but
Slow Graffiti - my favourite B&S one. Perhaps life ain't so bad after all.

     "He's strictly a pain in the ass, but
      he certainly has a good vocabulary"
               - Holden Caulfield

     "He's not the Messiah, he's a very