Sinister: Ken Chu in a Club Style

John John john88john88 at xxx.com
Wed May 1 08:33:26 BST 2002

I was walking home from the town’s High street and I stopped for a while, or
more accurately I slowed my walk right down, to watch kids playing a game of
football…  I remember I six years ago I was their age and was aspiring to
get onto that same team to play other kids from other schools, and feel as
if I was worth something to someone.  It turned out the other kids weren’t
worth being something for anyway, and they hounded me out of the team after
I eventually got in, but I  still watched without grudge the other kids’
enthusiasm for just running around daft chasing a football. It was grate.

That walk followed a trip to the bank incidentally, to open a student
account.  It only dawned on me there that I’ve only got 2 handful’s worth of
schooldays left ever, and then I have to do something with myself.. at least
until I have to go to glasgow.  Working through the summer doesn’t really
appeal, but I suppose the Haribo does.

Somewhere between all the mayhem, I went into I shop downtown that I had
always thought of going to but I never really got much of a chance to.  So I
went in, and amongst all these Nepalese clothes was a White Riot 7”.  And a
fabulous black floppy hat that I wore in the shop for ages when I was having
a potter, which is so big it hid my ears.   And about Top Lists, Shlop
Cists, Mr Matthew Henderson talked a bit about the Clash.  They should get
on any list, so they should.

Speaking of hearthrobbingly fantastic, Dido is lovely.  I wish I could marry
her.

Isn’t Hugh Grant such a big poop?  I’m not sure if I’ve heard anyone say
‘bogger!’ so many times in an hour and a half.  You should’ve heard him
off-camera, too!

nosebeeps & tickles,

johnjohn