Sinister: "you are the sunshine of my..........ah fuck it!"

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Wed May 1 12:07:21 BST 2002

yeh hi,
Everything is going a bit mental on this site at the moment, wouldn't you
agree? Fiona mentioned that Andy Rourke made a visit, which reminded me of
the hilarious time had when the drummer of Shed 7 stayed the night  at my
mates halls, he was such a charming chap, he drank all our beer, puked in
the toilet, talked about his wife and kid, then shagged my mate. What a
true gentleman, there is even a photo somewhere of me on the guitar in a
stupid "posh" dress and him behind,  sprawled out on the kitchen surface
like a drunken ape boy.

Rachel P mentioned some drinking olyimpics (have i spelt that right) on may
25th, well i suggest we all have a fucking big knees up on either 24th or
25th because it's my 22nd birthday on the 24th and i want to lunge myself
into a false sense of security by having lots of lovely people round me. I
can then take pictures of you all so that when im old i can pretend i had
millions of mates, YEY!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking of organising a prog rock
night to represent my journey into the dark side ( see that in joke
there..........er, yeh).

At the moment i am doing my final project about pointless information, here
is an example:
 " The original Reggie Pedro painting that appears on the front cover of
the first Gomez album lives in someone's front room at the end of my
street, i plan one day to steal it."
If anyone else has a pointless piece of info please let me know, it will
help with research.

And can someone please listen to Ken Chu's plea and perhaps give him some
kind of clue?
i love pink floyd
hannahxxxxxxxxxxxxx ps, if you have managed to read all this then you are
(INSERT COMPLIMENT HERE).