Sinister: A turn-on, but not with Cyberpunk

Kerstin Hammes kersy83 at xxx.com
Wed May 1 14:53:03 BST 2002

Hey Sini-Angels,
1st May is here, I've come back from camping, had a
shower and my hair still smells of hair. Next week
I'll share my tent with an older man. This is what
things should be like
I wonder

Matthew mentioned his....
> Ethics of Cyberpunk exam at 3:30
I had this Cyberpunk thing explained to me about a
week ago, but it still doesn't get into my mind the
right way.
I hate the word. How much I hate the word. Whenever I
read it my face becomes an unmistakeable grin and my
head shouts "Come on Kersy, laugh out loud, you can do
it, show them how WRONG they are" and whenever someone
near me pronounces it (which doesn't happen often) I
look at them with very very big eyes trying to shut my
head up for good because it goes "don't bother talking
to him anymore. he's just a complete idiot from a
world that believes in "cyberpunk"".
And do Cyberpunks exist ? As in "PUnks" ? As in
"Punk's dead" ? and as in "Punk is dangerrrrous ?
But I don't want it to happen. I really want to try
and take stuff like that seriously, especially because
it seems one of my friends does. But how can you take
something with that name seriously ?? It sounds SO
pretentious goth-ish. Argh. I hate it.

> Am I the only
> one who gets turned on by her words ??
What an amazing compliment to come from a man to a
woman ! For today, I will live to admire it and think
about it, and try to make someone say something like
that to me.
Which won't work, 'cos I'm no Laura, I don't want to
be no Laura, no, I don't want no scrubs.
(of which the singer died in Honduras. Would you like
to die in a lovely place ?? Do you think that's our
"last memory" or is it not important compared to all
the life memories? It sounds to me like Honduras is a
lovely place to die.)
But hearing such a compliment, even if it's not for
me, does turn me on.

This is what comes from me for now
Kerstin
*who is not Swedish because that would have been cold*