Sinister: under the stars -- reporting back from austin

Alyson Snowball kittypower6 at xxx.com
Thu May 2 03:53:08 BST 2002

hi sinister,

a few reports have already been submitted, and i just have a few little
things to mention, in no particular order...

yes, indeed, last night was a magical night.  the weather was nice, if a
little warm, and the backyard was full of devoted fans.  for those who
are curious, the backyard is an outdoor venue out in the hill country of
central texas, near a large lake.  there are trees surrounding the
place, and there are trees -in- the place, and you can see the stars
above and the stage lights shine in the trees... it is a really
beautiful venue, and i think it was the perfect one for b&s.

someone yelled that they were a slave for stuart, and they'd do
anything...  and stuart said that he would hold her to it, and then
called for someone to go and get the dogleash for the little
"slutslave."  such deviant behavior!

sarah tried to dropkick the football into the audience and knocked over
her microphone stand.  it was really cute.

the cover of "texarkana baby" was a wonderful suprise, and it was so
good!  we thought that they might do a willie nelson song for the local
cover, oh how wrong we were!

we didn't know what the first song was... "fuck this shit" sounds like a
theme song to a 1970's or 80's sitcom, don't you think?

stuart said "i'm waking up to us" was about the relationship between
conan o'brien and david letterman... or something.

and i saw a shooting star!!

and i met some really lovely people from dallas, and some from right
here in austin.  hi to you all!  i mean, howdy, y'all!

i also took some great blurry photos!  if you are interested in that
sort of thing, you may email me for the link.  warning:  these photos
may induce motion sickness.

all in all, it was a fantastic night, even though instead of going out
with the nice sini-people after the show, i had to go back to my
apartment and move furniture (yes, i am settling into my new place
nicely, thank you!).  so i guess i missed the karaoke hijinx!  ah well,
maybe next time.

love,
alyson