Sinister: Buy my PA ticket!!! Quick!!!

Ramesh Srivastava vote4dyer at xxx.com
Thu May 2 06:06:27 BST 2002

I have to sell my Philadelphia ticket, as I have recently found out.
Unfortunately, I found out today, so I must mail it overnight by tomorrow
afternoon.  Please email me back, it's face value, of course, and in the
orchestra.  I have to find it to verify he seat, but I think it's pretty
good.

By the way, thanks to evryone for the compassionate responses.  I am
absolutely amased at how wonderfully evryone has been, and I am glad to be
reminded of the quality of life.  I will write more about that later, as I
feel I owe people a little more than that, it's just been really wonderful
and appreciated.  Thank you.