Sinister: We do what we like (and we like what we do)

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Thu May 2 07:19:16 BST 2002

Hello again,

I know I'm posting WAY too often, but there's just something I have to get
off my chest.  I know nobody really likes to be burdened with this sort of
thing, and I know I'm probably an idiot for admitting something so personal
to the (now) 1600 of you, but it's just got to be said:

Andrew W.K.'s "I Get Wet" is one of the most refreshing album's I've heard
in a while.  It's fantastic.  It all sounds the same, it's a 36 minute song.
  It's fun, it never tries to be anything that it's not, it's completely
unpretentious, and it's got cheesy synth.  Oh yes baby, when it's time to
party, surely, we will party hard.

I must give props to my dear dear friend Dimitra (whom I haven't spoken to
in AGES) because she sent me a lovely mix cd and an I HEART KEN CHU badge,
not to mention a melted chocolate bar from Greece.  Now I can proudly
display my love for Ken Chu all around town, and nobody will know what the
hell it means.  Plus, girls will think it's strange and they'll talk to me
even less than they do.  Of course, any girl worth knowing should love Ken
Chu too, don't you think?

I was talking with some relatively skanky girls earlier this evening (HI!)
about TATs (better known as tatoos).  I was wondering if any of you have a
belle and sebastian related TAT.  Is such a thing possible?  What would you
get tatooed that represents belle and sebastian.  This why they need a logo.
  I've already expressed my desire for a large Blue Oyster Cult logo on my
back.  And it will say R.U.Ready 2 Rock.  The coolest TAT I have ever seen
is a pixelated 8-bit megaman.  Now that was great.

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that
This is your time to pay
this is your judgement day.

-Matthew W.K.