Sinister: TICKETS!

Sillylorna at xxx.com Sillylorna at xxx.com
Thu May 2 08:39:33 BST 2002

Hi everyone.

I cant help but notice an overwhelming amount of people who have ordered extra tickets and now have them spare, therefore causing the tickets to sell out quickly leaving others who want tickets shafted.

You'll probably say it's because you have friends who would want to go but let you down. well if that's the case let them purchase them themselves.

Last year before I joined any mailing lists I tried to order tickets to a b&s show and was refused cause they had sold out. I wonder how many of you had tickets lying in wallets going un used...

Bye bye.
Lorna