Sinister: Re: TICKETS

Lutolfc at xxx.com Lutolfc at xxx.com
Thu May 2 19:18:18 BST 2002

not for nothing, but i am one of the one's who bought an extra ticket for a
friend only to have that friend back out. well guess what? too bad! i
overmaxed my credit card and am now paying out the ass for these tickets. but
its worth it. im not not going to buy tickets just because im not sure who im
going with three months in advance. im not trying to be bitchy either. its
just you know, reasonable i think to buy a ticket to go with someone else
even if you dont know quite who.
well, thats enough on this topic. its quite boring wouldnt you agree?
colleen

"Dear stranger ... these letters across space I guess will be all we will
know of one another." -- Galway Kinnell

www.spiralbridge.org