Sinister: Philly

The Magnificent HEMO as_fein at xxx.com
Thu May 2 20:30:34 BST 2002

caught B+S at coachella last weekend- so good
and the band seemed especially pleased to be playing outdoors during the
magic hour.
stuart said "this is the first time we've played outdoors, and i'm
wondering, why the fuck haven't we done it before?"

he also explained that isobel would be joining the band in Philadelphia -
onwards.
BTW is anyone going to the philly show? and driving down there?
I'm in NYC and really want to go- maybe rent a car or something?
let me know if anyone is intested in going after work tomorrow.  email me
privately -  as_fein at hotmail.com

also if anyone is trying to unload their B+S ticket for monday night, my
friend todd is desparate to get his girlfriend into the show- he bought a
ticket for sunday but needs monday- so he could even do a trade if someone
is in a similar situation
todd_snyder at hotmail.com is his email.

sorry for all the ticket-transaction type content!

cheers
kimie