Sinister: Regarding ticket selling on the list

lulou at xxx.org lulou at xxx.org
Thu May 2 21:43:38 BST 2002

Hi everybody

List mum message, written in consultation with Honey..

A couple of housekeeping items...the toilets are on...oh, sorry, wrong
meeting.

TICKETS
It has been a general convention that it is ok to swap or sell at cost price
tickets for B&S on this list.  B&S didn't tour much when the list was set
up, although their little bottoms must be bus-sore by now, so it didn't
cause many problems.  This convention still applies. We don't really want
the list to be used to tout tickets. In fact, any such activity will be
viewed very dimly indeed.

But, in view of the persistent touring behaviour by the band, can I make a
plea to people selling / looking for tickets - I know you are probably in a
panic but if you can (and I haven't always done this myself) make the mail
more than a one liner...makes the whole thing a bit less brutal and
commercial.

SEARCHING
You can search past messages from the main list web page, if you have not
had time to read the list.

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/

NYC and picnic is particularly informative...

Cheers

Linda