Sinister: elegant eloquent elephants

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Fri May 3 15:42:33 BST 2002

Hi, I thought I'd exclusively reveal that the lovely
Isobel isn't on tour because she's shacked up with me
for a month or two.  We're eating tuna pasta bake and
spending some quality time together (if you get my
drift).

Nah, not really.

It was omelettes.

If I didn't mention it before, I work at Hartlepool
Council some of the time, doing something similar to
whoever it is works at the Scottish Parliament (sorry
- can't remember who).  Anyway, I worked the election
last night and we now have a monkey for a mayor.  For
those of you outside of the UK, the mascot of the
local football team stood for mayor for a laugh on a
manifesto promise of free bananas for every school
child.  Anyway.  He won.

Now, you could take this one of two ways.  either say
"ho ho ho, that'll teach Blair and all his cronies -
the half-baked twats that they are", or you could
bemoan the state of democracy and the corruption,
apathy and failure to deliver anything of any merit in
local politics.

I'm still not sure which to do, so could someone
please tell me what to think.

Going away for the weekend tomorrow, if I can somehow
get across the country.  The trains are on strike but
I don't really mind - good luck to them, gotta stand
up to those gits.  I'll find some way of getting
there.  Have a good weekend to everyone who's bothered
to read this.  I recommend alcohol, cigarettes, class
A drugs, dodgy sexual encounters and kebabs (veggie
burgers for the conscientious among us).

I'm off to watch 15 to 1.  Is it just me who loves
that programme?  (yes i know I'm a saddo)

Loads of Love and snogs to all the girls and sturdy,
firm handshakes to the blokies.  waves to all the
babies and small animals (shrews, voles, earthworms,
etc.), punches in the face to all those dicks who
voted BNP in Burnley.

Look forward to your posts after the weekend.

Dean XXX  (ps I'm obviously not advocating class A
drugs before I get told off - they'll all make your
pelvis turn into gin.  And you wouldn't want that kids)