Sinister: The Sad State I am In

Guðmundur Jóhannsson gummi at xxx.net
Fri May 3 20:58:35 BST 2002

 ohhh.. this is so hard.. life that is!

Living in iceland aint as cool or hip or great as you guys would maybe
think!
Now when the summer arrives you lot are gonna see all these great
bands but we here in Iceland are gonne see maybe two or three good
bands.

Live is not fair.

The only thing that would lessen my grief and sorrow is that Belle &
Sebastian would see themselves fit to visit my island. They are
downright underground here and the word indie doesnt even fit. But
people in the   meanstream, the people that wear Buffalo shoes, dies
their hair white and listen to IBIZA Mix 2001 and think they are cool
know songs like Legal Man and Boy with the arab strap.

We, the few people that listen to the band and have traveled abroad
with the expenses that follow just too see our best band would so much
like to see B&S here in Iceland.

And I think a few of you would like to visit Iceland and make a trip
out of it! I would organize something!

But i am only dremaming

*sigh*

Gummi - wants B&S to come to iceland