Sinister: the wolfshirt girl is sucking on a lolly

amy longcore applekins at xxx.com
Sat May 4 09:24:16 BST 2002

"i must hear dirty dream number two.  and if they don't play it, i will
dance with stuart and then maybe spill a drink on him.
i am so excited." - my friend meghan

yay. one more week. one more week.
plans are being made and broken and rehashed
and organized and reorganized. cars are being oil
changed and outfits are being picked out.
funds and little slips of paper announcing
gigs are being exchanged. i heart ken chu badges
are being sent all over the globe!
there's fewer kids on #sinsiter 'cuz they are traveling
about. there's banter of "what cover song will they do for us?"
kids in detroit are confused, they don't know if they'll get
motown or MC5! there are talks of finding a way to get the band
into WOLFSHIRTS. "YES, band, it is required and quite a great
old fad for scottish bands to wear a WOLFSHIRT while gigging
in chicago...really! it's a bit of a ritual!"
28 year old women are reduced to teenage antics and frustrations
over their favorite pop stars...

i fucking love this band.
(i didn't use "effing" this time, you'll notice)

HEY WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE RACHELS MIX TAPE?

*ahem*

friday night. work week is FINALLY over.
now that i'm calm, all of the calamity in my head that's
been driving me nutty all week has been put to rest.
all week i've been sleepless and all too mindful of
the things i've been putting on the backburner.
not putting them into motion...
i decided it's these damn b&s shows.
i pretty much can't get anything done until
they are over. so, this week is about gluttony,
please join me :)

THE WOLFSHIRT GRRRRLs

it's all very easy to explain.
maybe.
i don't know about the rest of the world...
but in many regions of the u s of a there are
certain people you will see now and then...
wearing these things.
t-shirts emblazoned with scenes of wolves
and dream catchers and feathers...
wolves in the snow...
wolves on hilltops calling for their fellow
wolves...wolves nuzzled together in a pack sleeping...
wolves licking eachother...wolves eyeing you down
with some form of evil rip-your-heart-out peacefulness...
and as miss mandee has proclaimed, she wants to bring
the rest of the world up to par with this grand fashion
statement. for further consultation, please visit:
http://disc.server.com/Indices/183404.html   :)

thanks to pigtails for bringing the silly-nilly
questionaire back to life.

ok, it had been awhile so i was craving a posting.
now that that's out of the system i can go take a
nap before i go walk for the march of dimes.
i'm a glutton for punishment. on little sleep.

if richard follows you, don't look back, like cottyns' silly punning...

love,
amy

p.s. TICKET WANTED CONTENT

that girl i quoted up above there...
she is my friend, as i said, and she is attending
the detroit show wiff me. if anyone happens upon
an extra chicago ticket (yeah right, i know),
please think of us so that my week of gluttony can
evolve into all i could hope for it to be. thanks.