Sinister: Chicago Pre-Gig Picnic! 5/11/02

jenn pb mrsaudiac at xxx.com
Sat May 4 19:29:20 BST 2002

Hello you, and you, and yes, even you.

A short and informative message for everyone who will be in Chicago next
weekend for the show.  Following through with my threats, I have gone ahead
and planned a meet-up for your pre-gig pleasure.

Where do we meet?
Belmont Harbor Marina.  There is parking a-plenty, and it's within walking
distance from the Belmont Red Line.  We can meet in the grassy area just to
the east of the parking lot, and then traipse about to find a premium
location for eating snacks and playing footie and croquet.

When?
Let's meet at 2pm.  That way, we can be total geeks and go to the venue
earlyish so we can get rockstar seating (or standing).

What do I bring?
Your fab selves, something foody and/or drinky to share, a soccer ball if
you're thusly inclined.  I will provide the croquet!

But what if it rains?
In that case, go instead to Pick Me Up Cafe at 3408 N. Clark St. (north of
belmont, south of addison)

That is all, I think.  If you have any questions, pleaseplease email me,
especially if you're coming from out of town and need additional directions.

luv,
jennpb