Sinister: one hour until show time

Ramesh Srivastava vote4dyer at xxx.com
Sat May 4 23:36:42 BST 2002

Hello.  I first would like to say thank you to everyone who's been so
amasingly responsive during my recent tragedy.  It''s been really wonderful,
and I had no idea that people I've ever met could be so considerate.  Thanks
a lot.  I really mean it.  I'm feeling better, I think, great, actually, cos
B&S go on in an hour and a half, and the sinister picnic was lovely.  There
were gin and tonics, and finger sandwiches.  So strange to see sinisterians
in person.  Nice, though.  New York is tomorrow, so that should be lovely.
Any New Yorkers who could sport me a floor for tomorrow night, and my friend
Cassie as well, that would be great, but this might be too late.  Maybe the
YMCA?  Anyway, I am plum excited, cos school ends wednesday, and then it's
back to austin, where I hope to learn to play the cello, and then off to
Glasgow in October.  Anybody want to live with me?  I'm fearing another year
of dorm life.  I shall report back after the show, but this is just mainly
to thank all of the lovely people who have been so good to me.

Cheers,
Remy