Sinister: Detroit / Ann Arbor Plans

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Sun May 5 04:54:21 BST 2002

Some of you are getting this twice... but anyway...

Those of you going to the Detroit show who want to engage in pre-show
frolicking, you are hereby invited:

Meet on the steps of the Art Museum (http://www.umich.edu/~umma -- 525 South
State Street) at noon on Friday, May 10th.

[Rain Location: Amer's Deli (312 South State) -- which is actually like a
cafe and is pretty big.]

>From the museum we can move on the park-like area right next to the museum
which is also not that hard to find for the late-comers, especially if we've
already assembled a mass of Sinisterines.   The Museum is on the corner of
State Street and South University.  If everyone could make something or buy
something (like chips or pretzels) to share, that'd be nice.  I personally
don't have a portable radio, so if someone could bring that, that would be
nice.  (Of course, if you're driving to Detroit later, you'll want to stash
that in your trunk, out of site, when you get to the show ;))  Some of you
may be in to playing soccer and whatnot.  I am lazy, so I will not partake
in such games, although I will cheerlead.  There are also arcades and stuff
nearby for you DDR Freaks.

My hope is that the picnic will act as a home base, and if people want to
step away for record shopping or whatever, that'd be cool, and then they
could re-convene.  If doors are at 7:30 (right?), we should leave around...
what?  4:30?  That'd get us to Detroit around 5:15 or so.  I don't know how
early people will line up.  But we can figure this out when we all meet up,
I guess.

I can't wait!

Email me off list if you have questions, concerns, or just think I'm cute.

xo,
ree

=====
."to me she was just marie." -mersault  .
. http://home.earthlink.net/~marieelia  .