Sinister: Isobel's presence at the USA concerts....

Andrew Churchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Sun May 5 05:03:21 BST 2002

with all these people writting about how dissapointed
they were that Isobel wasn't at the first couple
american dates I have this to say: I literally just
walked in from the Boston show, were Isobel was
present, and you weren't missing anything.  She spent
half the time she was on stage leaning against her
cello with a look of bordom and annoyance.   the same
look on my face whenever I open up my sinister digests
the past couple of months.  this list has gone
drastically downhill....

--- andrew