Sinister: Oohhhh cruel world!! Alas-icity holmes!!!!!

Adam Leier al717 at xxx.edu
Sun May 5 20:04:46 BST 2002

Why does this world make hypocitical fools of us all? Not one day after
I sent my whining email about kids selling tickets on sinister does one
of my "friends" (if that moniker still applies) who has vowed to go with
me to Belle and Sebastian in NYC fpr the past two months does he retract
his vow the night before said concert! This is karma is action i am
convinced. I had to do the lowest of the low. Post flyers in my
dormitory elevator for the extra ticket *shudders Poe-esque-ily* Anyways
let this be a warning unless you have your friends on that invisible dog
fence electoshock program or they are teathered to you via some reality
tv hijinks don't bet on anyone keeping their concert promise and always
have a back up or 3.

Adam