Sinister: NYC. SUNDAY.

iliverug at xxx.com iliverug at xxx.com
Tue May 7 17:49:52 BST 2002

Ive repeatedly tried to send out this email, but it would never send.  I hate AOL 4.0 because its html-ed email, so i have tosend this from aol.com, so it just screws EVERYTHING up. bah! oh well here i do...

What can i say about sunday.  Hm...

it was SO great!  I got front row right in front of stevie about.  And it was just SO funny.  We were waiting for the longest time.  so me and my friend played x-rated versions of "im going to the picnic".  my friend wore cat ears and a sign that said "sex kitten". it was a riot.  aislers set was good!  the bassist laughed at my friend alot for his look.  anyway, more waiting, and Eek. belle and sebastian appear.  all of them were looking goergeous of course.  i want isobel's bag and dress. she looked adroable, but  a bit odd.  At some points she looked like a robot manequin doll shaking that egg thingy.  Stevie looked absolutely ADORABLE in that suit, and stu is hot as always.  i have the setlist, but i dont feel like typing it up, as most of you probably know what they played.  just a notable mention (does that make sense?), they covered Staying Alive.  yea!  nuts.  i just kept shouting,  YOU HAVE TO DANCE STU!  You muST! and he did. *melts*.  the crowd seems so demanding! e!
esh! yelling out names of songs, and i only did it ONCE! (pocketbook angel). other than that i just kept yellign we love you! play anything.  also later on, they played happy birthday for a friend of mine i had just met.  damn! i wish i was her.  belle and sebastian singing happy birthday for you! pff!  and also, during the model, all five of us (three boys and two girls) flashed the band upon that line "the girl next door whos famous for showing her chest", but only one member saw us.  oh well!

i actually met a sinister poster person, he was handing out tigermilking flyers. its actually strange to think you people exist!  yea, then i told him i was in high school, and he was amazed by it.  i think id be the youngest poster on this list.  and i barely even talk to any of you.  well theres just too many people on the list anyway.  ANYWAY!  it was awesome, and i was crying last night to know that they were playing and i wasnt seeing them.

well off i go.
vicky