Sinister: I have'nae got a scooby - Part 2

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue May 7 15:05:26 BST 2002

"This is shite," moaned Sarah.  "We've been wondering
around for hours and we've not found a bloody thing!"

"I found your glasses," said Beansie passing Sarah a
pair of black, horn-rimmed specs.

"What are you talking about?  I don't wear glasses.
Might be a clue though."  Sarah examined the
spectacles carefully.  "Jinkies!  The lenses aren't
prescription - there's something emo going on here...
Hey why are yous two pointing and stammering like
that?"

Sarah slowly turned round to see a terrifying wraith
covered head to toe in a white sheet.

"WOOooooOOOooOOOOooooO!!!"  The ghost howled.  Sarah
took to her heels, Stevie leaped into Beansie's arms
and the pair of them pegged it as fast as Beans could.
 The ghost gave chase and Mayfly began to play in the
background for no reason at all.

After an interminable chase through identical
corridors - plus various set-pieces involving multiple
doors and all three of them hiding in a filing cabinet
- the song faded out and the gang found themselves in
an old storeroom.  It was a dead end.

"We're trapped!"  Cried Beansie.  Behind them they
could hear the terrible howling of the ghost.  Stevie
shuddered with an audible rattling sound.

Sarah looked around desperately.  There was a Gibson,
a Marshall amp and a huge array of effects pedals.

"Guys, I've got a plan!"

END OF PART TWO