Sinister: Taking off the Arab Strap

Red Geisha geishalass at xxx.com
Mon May 6 13:11:41 BST 2002

Actually you're not the only Montreal fan, a gay strip joint has a dancer
who disrobes to "The Boy with the Arab Strap" - hopefully he'll do his
number at the gig!  :) This was reported about a year ago in our Toronto
weekly "Eye" by Bruce LaBruce.  There are loads of fans in Montreal and
surrounding regions...you just haven't got any good indie nights!  I have
heard Ottawa has a really stellar indie night, but Montreal is home to the
meat market clubs :p