Sinister: B&S covers???

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Wed May 8 06:36:50 BST 2002

hey kids
hiya and hope everyone is doing well. Am currently pretty busy with my
final yr of med having swung into full gear but... am coping for now!:)
Not much on gig front (AM living in Perth, Western australia after
all...:() except for FAB Lamb show a few weeks back.
for all those B&S fanatics out there (I used to be but have lost touch a
bit:)) can anyone give a pretty comprehensive list of the songs B&S have
covered live/radio/unreleased after the past few years. I keep reading of
cool covers they've done like "another girl, another planet" but if anyone
could give a list of songs they've done in their gigs, that'd be great!
Also while surfing Audiogalaxy, much to my amusement I find a cover of
"mayfly" apparently sung by Antonio Banderas!:) WHAT!!! Is this true???
Can anyone elaborate on this???
ok cheers for any replies and hope to hear from some of you soon
later
Kin Woo

                  "With a star upon your shoulder
                    Lighting up the path as you walk"