Sinister: A London Story

Melmoz melmoz13 at xxx.com
Thu May 9 16:21:39 BST 2002

So I'm dreaming...of a trip to London...my fave place in the world, well at
least so far.  That's right kiddos, Melmoz will be crashing your wonderful
town
the week of June 17-21!  I can't wait to go, I am going on my own to meet up
with
some friends who live outside of London.  I am looking forward to the days
of
sightseeing and whatnot, being that the last time I was there I missed out
on a lot of things.  Anyway, if any get-togethers or concerts are going on
please let this ol' Texan Yank know!

Went to see my first B&S show in Austin last week, man was it a wonderful
experience!  I never knew that so many people would be there, I guess since
it was the only show in this part of the country that everyone from
neighboring states drove down for it. Me and my pals met up with Alyson from
the list, who was super nice!  Vince told her to recognize our group by the
dress I was wearing, and she did!  I got some pics taken but have to get my
film developed. The next day we stopped off at Waterloo Records in Austin
for some tunes, man what a great shop that is.  They are on the web, you
guys should check them out www.waterloorecords.com, I believe that is the
site.  I picked up the new Promise Ring, the new Grandaddy, and Ben Kweller
(all of which rocked, especially Ben Kweller).

While walking into class yesterday, I actually saw a truck with stickers on
the back for the Get Up Kids and for Promise Ring, and some other Emo bands.
I couldn't believe it, an actual fan of good music lives by me.  Need to
meet them... ;)

Stacey Dahling, loved the pictures from all your past Sinister parties!  You
are right, Ken Chu is a cutie :)!  I need to get one of those 'I Love Ken
Chu' badges, was it you Lisa who was making them?  Don't you all think it is
totally great that somewhere, maybe on the other side of the globe, someone
is speaking your name and wearing badges that say that they love you?
Breaking out in Linda-Rondstat mode singing 'Somewhere Out There'.  The list
is all powerful...

Licky love,
Melmoz