Sinister: Europe visit

alm26 at xxx.edu alm26 at xxx.edu
Thu May 9 17:15:15 BST 2002

Hi,
I don't post much. Hi everybody.

So my girlfriend and I are going to Europe for June, backpacking around, doing
the rail pass thing. We'll be in London, Dublin, Paris, Bilbao, Madrid,
Barcelona, Florence, Rome, Berlin, maybe Brussels. If anyone knows any
other cities we should try to go to, fun queer areas of cities (I'm a
girl too; hence we're queer), good places to find art books, zines and
good music, whatever, please drop me an email? I'd very much appreciate
it. Oh yeah, we're vegan, so any good vegan food suggestions would be
great too. Thanks.

Oh, B+S content: B+S finally came to New York and we missed them. Exams
and papers and such. It was a sad, sad time. It was very lovely to read
all of your descriptions about the gigs and such though.

Luff,
Ari

--
http://pinkrabbitsays.com