Sinister: no exciting travellers tales whatsoever

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Fri May 10 16:10:20 BST 2002

i hope isobel's ok.  i have changed my opinion from annoyed to
sympathetic, as quite frankly i would probably collapse in a heap if i
had to tour america too.

it's been a week or so since i posted, i guess.  i've been...
recovering.  an unpleasant character called mavis turned up in brighton
last friday - i caught his name, and the words 'ian sent me to teach you
a lesson', as he crashed through my bedroom window whirling a mace.  the
lesson wasn't as fun as the last one.  in fact he gave me quite a run
for my money, but once i got out my electric screwdriver he wasn't
nearly so cocky.  still, i'm beginning to respect ian a little more.
he's still a mentalist, but perhaps keeping nuns in your laundry
cupboard isn't the worse thing you can do.

i went to That london on sunday to check the opposition out for myself.
obviously i didn't actually TALK to ian, just spied on him from behind a
tube of pringles.  other than that it was the usual pub fun and fab
gossip - shouts out to my homegirls liz and maddie, and all the lovely
london massive :)

speaking of meet-ups, i believe luscious liz has already jogged memories
about the next dirty weekend in brighton: it will indeed be on SATURDAY
25TH MAY - more sordid details to follow.

luv archel - coming to you with all the depth and glitter of a soiled
dime

xxx

ps. parkerisms are contagious

Visit www.buzzwords.ndo.co.uk for the best new writing on the web.