Sinister: The Hives make me proud of being Swedish.

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Fri May 10 22:53:58 BST 2002

Hi Sinister,
I'm sinister.

May I quote, sort of?

I feel so fucking low I want to fucking top myself.

There. Done.

How are you all doing? Fine, I hope. I'm not, feeling strangely depressed. You know springfeelings? I've got the opposite thing of that. I just feel as bitter as ever.

I made a crappy page with a even crappier guestbook a couple of days ago:
http://www.geocities.com/blasting_into_space

take a look. Actually, it's ironic if you think about the content of this post: melancholy and oh so much more melancholy.

I put the photo of me and Stuart Murdoch together, on the fridge. I like that fridge. I am wearing a home-made-t-shirt with the print "Play me a song to set me free", which is actually highly embarassing, but well, I don't care cause he's so nice to look at. I still can't believe it. It's like someone put that photo together in a computer or something.

I am watching Jackass, lazily, and not laughing. How can't I be laughing? I love that show, but I'm not laughing. MAN, I'm depressed!

How do you do to feel good when the whole world seems like they want to mess your life up? Mail me off-list or something.

Saw The Hives today, it was alright. Only costed me around £3, if you make it into that from crowns. It wasn't the best gig ever, and someone hit me in the face, but it was alright. You sort of knew they'd play Hate To Say I Told You So as the last song, but hey, it's good.

I need chocolate.
Oh GOD, do I need chocolate.

Astrid