Sinister: Sinister fitba - Sunday May 19th, Primrose Hill, London

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Tue May 14 15:10:46 BST 2002

Hello Sinister!

I think last time I promised that I'd write a proper
post, having singularly failed to do so, but this
isn't it. Sorry.

However, this is an open invitation to all
London-based (or nearby) sinisterines to join the
sinisterfitba mailing list, which has transformed this
spring into an impressively active, get-up-and-go
kinda thing. Basically, all we do is arrange football
matches on weekends, just among ourselves, but it's a
great laugh and (gasp) good exercise. As I haven't
mentioned it in a while, this will hopefully act as a
reminder for some and a source of info for newcomers.

We also tend to end up having a pint at the
Spreadeagle in Camden afterwards, as all good Sinister
folk should :-)

Details of how to join the sinisterfitba group can be
found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sinisterfitba/
- as can details of the next game, on Sunday afternoon
at 3pm on Primrose Hill! We play on the flat area to
the left of the summit of the hill as you approach
from Chalk Farm or Camden, just down from the brow.
This is where we always play if you've ever been to a
picnic.

We also never seem to have enough girls playing, so if
you fancy yourself (or, indeed, if we would fancy you
:-)) come along and show us how it's done.

Hope to see you there!

Mark xxx

p.s. Ken Chu is a regular attendee. Rowr.

p.p.s. the core of the team who WON the ATP 5-a-side
tournament plays sinisterfitba. If that isn't the most
impressive thing in the world, I don't know what is.