Sinister: Without a notion of a care, you'll wave two fingers in the air

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue May 14 22:02:13 BST 2002

Hewwo,

Well guess what today was? It was a magical day, a day i've wanted to happen
for so many years and years.

It was my last day of school. That was it. No more (except when I have to go
back for exams, but that doesn't count). I'm not a pupil of st brides high
school.

No more uniform, no more beatings in the school toilet, no more getting set
on fire, no more getting acid poured on me, no more having my stuff all
ruined, no more being told we're going to Hell, no more head injuries, no
more hospitilisations, no more emergency surgery, no more ruptured internal
organs, no more fashion police, no more getting spat on, no more girls with
the orange faces and the hot pink lips, no more ritual humilliation, no more
people putting their hand up my skirt, no more anything because it's over.

And I made it out alive and anything. It was touch and go, but I managed not
to actually die.

They asked me if I wanted a year book. I said no, I had a nice seven inch
scar and some permanant damage in my head to remind me of high school.
Actually I just said no.

I always thought when I left that I would do something really smart and
clever, like, I don't know, hack all the school computers. But I never got
round to learning how to hack, and in the end I just wanted to go quietly.
Pretend it never happened.

One of my friends signed my shirt, and she wrote, 'you don't have to be jafar
any more, you can be jasmine any day'. This was cause, in primary school we
used to play at Aladin, the disney film, and she was pretty with long black
hair so she got to be Jasmine, but I always got left with Jafar, the baddie,
because no one else wanted it. And I always wanted to be Jasmine more than
anything.

And she's right, I don't have to be Jafar any more.

I can be anything now.

Hugs,
Jen