Sinister: the thoughts of a wandering mind

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed May 15 00:04:45 BST 2002

i thought i ought to mail you, i;m sitting here
feeling a bit mmm... thoughtful. you seem to get me
here in different moods, sinisterettes.
Right now, I'm sitting on the matress of my brothers
bed, without any sheets on it. I've got the duvet
pulled over my feet, and the laptop resting on the
pillows. Theres a few little holes in my tights,
threatening to develop into ladders. Theres one on the
toe, where my second little toe on my left foot has
its nail poking out. its a bit uncomfortable, so i
guess i'll clip it later. My thigh is itchy, and i
don't know why.

At the weekend, I decided to start something I imagine
most sinisterettes do as a matter of conduct, and
started a diary. i kept a diary when I was 15, and
starying to fancy indie boys for the first time. Its
quite a hilarious read. well, i think it is. All the
things I found S!H!O!C!K!I!N!G! When i was but a long
haired 15 year old girl in straight vut jeans and
checked shirts (with t shirt underneath) and cherry
red doc marten boots.
when there was a distinction between smash hits and
NME, and Melody Maker was a text book i hoped i'd one
day understand. And Vox and Select were manuals of
indie.Of course, they weren't at all, I just thought
they were, becuase like them pesky kids in the Lion
the Witch and the wardrobe, i had found a secret
garden in the back of Kansas. Just don't tell anyone
cos I might get done for trespass.

The diary thing seems to be helping my head at the
moment. I talk a lot, but i think i forgot what my own
voice sounds like. At least, i think when i've used it
its to repeat the same things over and over and over
again. And i think people are getting bored. i am. so
my diary bears the brunt of my 23 year old teenage
angst.

I'm feeling a lot better after my heavy cold/ flu
thing knocked me out last week. I still have a runny
nose and sore throat.

I saw the plans for the new Scottish parliament. Its
looking quite good actually. I even saw where I'm
sitting. I'm not telling you, becuase like the
lephrichaun on the grassy troll, you might fire your
water pistols at me.
not that I'm important enoughfor you, but still, it
might be amusing.

i was listening to Jeff Buckley's version of
Hallelujah while sitting on the bus today. Go off and
listen to it and you'll end up in the mood I'm in now.

:)

ahhh.

Love

Kristin