Sinister: i could have been an elastic bend I could have been a spring

Stefano S. stephanowic at xxx.it
Wed May 15 18:24:31 BST 2002

Hello sinister

	This is going to be long and boring and featuring rational
mechanics. If not in the moos skip it. Skip it even if you’re the mood.
I’m using the list as a therapist. Is it an abuse? I’m not drunk. I
wish I would but despite having accumulated a wide reserve of cans I
got almost saturated after the first one, which is as weird as
unusual.  Passed over to empty a couple of syrup peaches cans, but
didn’t work really as I would hence have a go for ananas.. it worked in
the past, (Wang thought the same) let’s give him a chance....  more or
less useless... last step is brandy mascarpone cream with biscuits,
same as beer couldn’t afford to jump into the bowl and drown in there.
One of my flat mate decided a couple of weeks ago that the radio in my
room was its own at took it off, maybe it was right, so go to portable
CD player which I don’t love really, try with dog on wheels... didn’t
work as well. And I could not sleep the only other thing I wish I would
have done.
There is a puzzling relation to people familiar with rational
mechanics, which is dumped quenched oscillation. This is what describes
the movement of a point at the border of spring in something which can
be considered ‘not an ideal’ situation. i.e. it accounts for friction
and the spring is not perfect... well I feel it can describe this kind
of a useless pain as well with a certain efficiency... the function
when plotted as intensity versus time is like wave which gets smaller
and smaller and than, eventually dyes... even if in principle it
oscillates forever with a tiny tiny tiny tiny amplitude but still keep
going...  is this the tiny oscillation on the deepest of the pond? Or
just the slash of the stone which generate the waves?
Chess players should be the best people around. On the board., the good
ones, are said to be able to predict something like 50 or more
movements of the opponent. I cannot imagine fare that one or two,
that’s why I am an horrible chess player and an ideal partner f you won
to win a game. I stop playing. Practising wasn’t making me any better.
There is a time to quit things. I guess. If one can’t stay a game
better leave it don’t you agree?
	Very yours
	Stefano