Sinister: Err...DC Picnic...

Vilkas . loulouhex at xxx.com
Wed May 15 19:54:26 BST 2002

Hello DC Kids,
      There will be a meetup. I know it's very late to announce this...but
we are slack ass. So here are the details:
     *When:6pm-6:45/7pm.
     *Where: Georgtown Booeymonger. It's a bagel joint/deli. Veggie options
a plenty. Great bagels. Great mixed salads. Inexpensive yet yummy. Not
techincally a picnic. Football played at your own risk cos it's not really a
park. The exorcist steps are a few blocks up the street.
     *Dircetions and shit:  Corner of Prospect & 30-something streets. One
block up from M street. can be seen from M street. Y'know the corner where
Dean and Deluca, Subway, and Fettoosh are? Right. Prospect street is across
the street from Dean and Deluca. It's one block west of the big-ass
intersection of "M" and Wisconson streets. There is street parking in the
neighborhood and after 6 there is parking on M street.
     Closest metro stop is Rosslyn. Can't tell you about buses. From
Rosslyn, walk across Key Bridge, take a right on M street, go up a few
blocks and take a left onto Prospect. It's on the beginning of the second
block there.
     It's easy to get back to the venue area from Georgetown. Just go East
on M street until it becomes Pennsylvania and go around until you hit 18th.
Alternately, you can get back on the highway business...y'know what 66E
beomes when it hits the city? Right. Go back on Key Bridge and go East on 66
until it turns into the big bridge next to the Kennedy center. This will put
you straight onto Constitution ave and the mall area and the venue is on
18th.
     *Who:  Jenny is wearing jean coloured capri pants, black t shirt and
has long blonde hair. I, Vilkas, have wavy/puffy, dark brown meduim length
hair and a nose ring. We will wear badges upside down.
     *Help I'm lost cos Vilkas' directions suck:  My mobile is
(804)306-7763. Use don't abuse this number.
     *Mwah!:  Hope to see a few of you there on this late ass notice. Don't
be afraid. We won't bite unless you bite first.

               Love and Bagels, Vilkas (and by proxy Jenny)