Sinister: seeing other people in chicago

amy longcore applekins at xxx.com
Thu May 16 06:40:54 BST 2002

Ken went to the show there
steered american for practice
would his driving be subjective
Or would ken be left behind us
he drove from chicago
he drove right into motown
Well if I remain in the front row
and not see ken 'til after the show muddle
I’ll surely be ok but ken will be in trouble
Planning to play scrabble, atleast that’s what we said we were doing

So ken was left feeling
Like a wanton boy reeling
He went to the pick me up for eggs and fell
In love with a new friend named benedict
He claimed
When this is over I’ll be looking at milton keynes through the eyes of a
whino!

Whoa whoa

To the picnic I couldn’t show
Really, I have no pretension
And Ken couldn’t understand why I was stuck at a diner
With the sweet sandy and karren twins
You can bet he wished he were there then
But if there isn’t time for scrabble then it is apparent
That ken’s gonna have to rearrange flights or
Come back to the states for his girls
we would be better off
Atleast he knows how to spell shit!

Ken leaned on the wall there
Mingling at the party, yeah
I couldn’t dance enough
While all the other girls were queuing up to meet ken
No time for scrabble now
I boogied with ree and henderson
Well if I remain passive and don’t get to lay a tile
I should be ok, but ken will think I’m idle
Sorry, no time for scrabble
We could have atleast made time for a good snoggin’